Discover the tresures in Oman
MIJEX is a spectacular treasure trove of magnificent Jewels, propelled by various nations. It's an extraordinary open door for exhibitors to grandstand their products, meeting potential buyers and traders from all the corners. Don't miss the chance to see these incredible jewels that will take your breath away!
About Event & Venue
VENUE: Oman Convention and Exhibition Centre, Muscat, Oman
Muscat International Jewellery Exhibition 2018 will be held at the new venue, Oman Convention and Exhibition Centre. This is Oman's new home of business Events, and is conveniently located 10 minutes from the new Muscat International Airport, and it is also very close to the leading hotels. It is functional and flexible for conferences and exhibitions, with the very latest in technology and facilities.
Save the dates!
11th-15th December, 2018
- A gateway to the Gulf region
- The fast growing and second largest state on the Arabian Peninsula
- High spending consumers, with preferences for gems and jewelry
- VAT is not charged locally, and NO personal income tax
- Only 5% duty fee for most products
Why MIJEX 2018?
- An ideal platform for the businesses with an ambitious agenda for the future
- A business gateway to the gems and jewellery business in Oman and other countries in the Middle East region
- Meeting potential buyers and traders
- Creating new business connections
- Building relationships and credibility within the industry
- Viewing the incredible creations from successful designers and up-and-coming brands
The New state of the art Venue
With the architectural advancement in design and function, this world-class venue is designed to meet the rigorous LEED Certification approved by the U.S. Green Building Council. The pragmatic, flexible design ensures a wide array of meetings and exhibitions facilities fully equipped with the latest communications and audio-visual technology to meet the demands of event organizers from all over the world. With service excellence and standards of high caliber provided by AEG Ogden, one of the world's leading convention and exhibition center management companies, Oman is notable for its traditional warm and welcoming hospitality.